A husband in New Jersey returned home on Monday night to find his wife in the garage with another man who was dead, along with his dearly beloved, from carbon monoxide poisoning, a report says.
Kahali Johnson, of Newark, discovered the pair inside a running car just before 9 p.m., according to NBC 4.
Law enforcement sources told the station that his wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, was allegedly having s3x with the other man, age 56, when they both passed out and died.
Johnson, however, claims the man is a mechanic and was simply looking at her vehicle. “As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told WABC.
“She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”
Sources told NBC that Hargrave was having s3x with the mechanic as a way to pay for his services. Their deaths are still under investigation, but cops said they appear to be accidental.
“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”